Miss Heather firmly believes in a dress code to maintain a high
level of quality, a sense of pride, and classroom focus. It's the Kalon Way!
- Please bring a water bottle to class!
- Please be on time!
- Noo gum or food in clasrooms!
- Please follow the Kalon dress code
- Hair for all classes is pulled back securely off the face and in a secure bun for Ballet.
- No jewelry, please.
- Ballet classes wear a black leotard with pink tights and ballet shoes (pink for girls and black for boys). Girls also wear a Kalon red ballet skirt*
- Girls in Pre-dance classes wear a black leotard with pink tights and ballet shoes (pink) with a Kalon red tutu* Boys in Pre-dance classes wear black shorts with
a Kalon red tee* and black ballet shoes.
- Pre-dance students also need black tap shoes.
- Tumble, stretch, cheer and dance classes wear a Kalon red tee with black bottoms—either dance shorts, running shorts, or leggings.
- Hip Hop and cheer need running shoes/sneakers with a black sole (to protect the Marley).
- Training Track dancers wear a black sports bra for all classes except Hip Hop.
- Cheer classes are required to purchase pom poms for $12/pair.
*provided at registration