Kalon Dance Company is designed to be a family-oriented, safe, fun and
loving learning environment.
- The studio is our classroom, please respect it as
- Attendance (and being on time) is essential to
- All dancers under the age of 16 are to be picked up inside the
- No food or drinks (other than water) in the dance studios,
- Please put your name in everything! Kalon Dance Company is not responsible for
lost items. There is a Lost & Found basket at the Front Desk.
- Proper attire and shoes are required for each class.
(Student dress code is available at the Front Desk and on this
- We strongly suggest dancers wear a jacket/cover-up and normal street
shoes when entering or leaving the studio.
- Hair is always pulled up off the face for all
- No jewelry while taking classes, please.
- Clothing with profanity is unacceptable for parents, visitors or students in any
class, regardless of age.
- Make up classes are available in a class of the same level or
- Dancers have 2 weeks to make up the absence.
- Please see the Front Desk, or ask your teacher, about make-up classes and
- Open House is Saturday, August 3, 2019
- First Day of Classes is Monday, August 19. 2019
- Kalon's Winter Recital is Sunday, Dec 15, 2019 at
AHS. Reserved tickets are $10.
- Spring Recital Rehearsals are Friday, May 29, 2020 at AHS
- Spring Recital is Sunday, May 31, 2020 at AHS. Reserved tickets are
- Participation in Recitals is optional, but strongly encouraged for students to get
the true Kalon experience!!
The studio is CLOSED during
- BPCS Winter & Spring Breaks
- Labor Day, Thanksgiving Thursday & Friday, & Memorial
- The week following the SPRING recital.
- The first 2 weeks in August.
- Kalon follows the BCPS policies during weather emergencies.