Kalon Dance Company is designed to be a family-oriented, safe, fun and loving
- The studio is our classroom, please respect it as
- Attendance (and being on time) is essential to
- All dancers under the age of 16 are to be picked up inside the
- No food or drinks (other than water) in the dance studios,
- Please put your name in everything! Kalon Dance Company is not responsible
for lost items. There is a Lost & Found basket at the Front Desk.
- We strongly suggest dancers wear a jacket/cover-up and normal street
shoes when entering or leaving the studio.
- Proper attire and shoes are required for each class.
- Ballet students wear pink tights and black leotards, with hair in a
- Hair is always pulled up off the face for all
- No jewelry while taking classes, please.
- Clothing with profanity is unacceptable for parents, visitors or students in any
class, regardless of age.
The studio is CLOSED during
- BPCS Winter & Spring Breaks
- Labor Day, Thanksgiving Thursday & Friday, & Memorial
- Christmas Show is Friday evening, Dec 7, 2018 at AHS
- Recital is Friday evening, May 31, 2019 at AHS
- Participation in the Christmas Show, Titusville/Mims Parades, and Annual Recital is
optional, but strongly encouraged for your dancer to get the true Kalon experience!!
- Make up classes are available in a class of the same level or
- Dancers have 2 weeks to make up the absence.
- Please see the Front Desk, or ask your teacher, about make-up classes and